Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The best medicine

Sometimes I worry that I don't laugh enough these days. My Seattle life is at times very serious; my mind occupied with tasks and responsibilities. The past week has been a brilliant break from gravity, promoted by a visit from a wacky comrade we like to call Ralph. Being around this guy means recurring stomach aches from giggling and a constant daft grin on one's face. Good times, simply put.

This week was no exception, and my snicker reservoirs are absolutely, positively, undeniably refilled (and overflowing). Besides just goofing around, we've kayaked, run, gone to museums and movies, watched roller deby and baseball, tried new restaurants (and old), lost shoes and found new ones, had waffles and well drinks, not to mention lots and lots of gelato. Somehow, I managed to do all this and work. (Don't ask me how.)

I'll post a few pictures and stories soon. They'll include pink rubber slippers and this guy.


Safe travels home, Ralphie-boy!

2 comments:

  1. Dessa stories ser jag fram emot att läsa mer om! :) Kommer även på mig själv med att längta efter Molly Moon's m.m.

    ReplyDelete