Monday, November 24, 2014

Classy sassy

Saturday brought another first for me: a classical concert at Benaroya Hall. Seattle Symphony played Beethoven's Fifth, and judging by my untrained ear they did so quite well. Better yet were the Gioacchino Rossini and Ottorini Respighi pieces, which were slightly more to my taste in terms of musical qualities, but the entire evening was highly enjoyable.

Seriously, any excuse to dress up nicely, have a cocktail and experience something new is a success in my book; another addition to my list of I-should-totally-do-this-more-often items. (It's getting longer and longer...)

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Äh, det var ju bara same old... Little black dress, klackar och en drink i näven. Det har ni sett förut. ;)

      (Fast framförallt så hade jag ingen lust att dribbla med mobilen under kvällen.)

      Delete
  2. Klackar you say? ;)

    Aha ok, förståeligt. En vill ju njuta av stunden och inte i efterhand. Och konserthusupplevelser med full orkester är svårslaget måste jag säga. Verkar ha varit trevligt.

    ReplyDelete