Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Oh. Em. Gee.

I'm back in Seattle, but parts of me wish I weren't (including vital ones like brain and heart). Alaska was everything I could have dreamed of, and more. It will take me a couple of days to catch up at work and get my thoughts and photos in order, but there are plenty of pictures of mountains, fjords and various wild animals to come—don't you worry.

There will be lots of this...


...and this...


...and this.


However, of this, there is only one:


Possibly the best photo of me that will ever be taken. The happiest hiker.

4 comments:

  1. Ok, alltså bild nummer 2, men framförallt bild nummer 3!!! Jäklar vad mäktigt det måste ha varit i verkligheten! Sjukt snyggt foto där! Ser fram emot fler bilder. Ser helt magiskt ut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alltså, det roliga med bild 3 är att det var typ den sista bilden jag tog. Jag slängde en blick i backspegeln när jag körde längs Turnagain Arm på väg tillbaka till Anchorage, och var tvungen att svänga av på närmsta rastplats och fota. Ibland har en tur! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! Just the pictures blow me away... can hardly imagine what it must have been like in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Verkar ha varit sjukt fräckt! Snygga bilder oxå :)

    ReplyDelete