Sunday, June 30, 2013

Faster than the speed of night

Time... Time! Slow down, please. Stop and wait! Let me hold on to moments of joy just a little bit longer.

The visit from Sofia, Martin, Tomas, and Kerstin flew by like a gust of summer air. So sweet but, alas, so short. Midsummer at David's rooftop, dancing in Capitol Hill, watching naked bike riders in the Fremont Solstice Parade, brunching in Ballard, wine tasting in Woodinville... Grand food, good friends, and great fun!

With a bit of luck, Sofia will send me some of her photos to share (hint, hint) since my camera was left at home most of the time. Until then, I'll share a picture of the two of us from the Midsummer festivities.


Lovely Sofia and her beautiful baby bump. Oh, how I miss you all already! Luckily, I will soon be busy with a couple of very special visitors. This Tuesday, my mom and dad are flying in from Sweden to experience Seattle and its surroundings for a whole month. And rumor has it that someone else might be joining us as well... What a treat!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Fia for an absolutley wonderful week! Miss you toooooo!!!!

    The photos are now uploaded on dropbox, help you're self ;)

    KRAM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling! I'll make sure to pick the craziest pics... ;) Kram och puss!

      Delete
  2. Woop woop! I'd loved to stay longer, such a nice city and great company. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete