Monday, January 27, 2014

Good times x1000

What a weekend..! They just get more and more hard to beat, it seems. Stunning weather, scrumptious food, lovely friends, priceless conversations, and awesome activities. A few snapshots:

Marymoor Park, Saturday morning.


Columbia Center Sky View Obeservatory, Sunday afternoon.


You who have been to the fabulous Tavern Law with me, do you remember the mysterious door and phone? I've been upstairs now, at Needle and Thread! My verdict: nothing but fantastic. Those cocktails, my friends, those cocktails... Round one and round two.


Before the night was over I had, somewhat unexpectedly, had my first encounter with the Green Fairy. I sure didn't see that coming when I got out of bed that morning... Deliciously decadent, all of it!

3 comments:

  1. Amen herregud! Och du ska va kemist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kemist/lidande sekelskifteskonstnär - same same but different. Kalla mig Strindberg!

      Delete
  2. Uj hjälp! ;) Det blir Dr Strindberg hädanefter

    ReplyDelete