Thursday, September 4, 2014

Cotton wedding

Seattle, baby.

It's been two years now and I'm more in love with you than I've ever been. I know we kind of rushed into things in the beginning, but it was the chance of a lifetime and I've not regretted my commitment to you a single time.

Every day we get to spend together I find new things I like about you. The food you cook and the wine you make. Your morning freshness and evening glow. The wet kisses (although, admittedly, they are not as plentiful as rumor has it). Your warm heart.

Here's to another joyful year; here's to us!


Cheers, my dear Emerald City.

3 comments:

  1. För en annan är det två år av saknad... Ta hand om dig där borta bästa du!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stort grattis till er! Ni verkar passa bra ihop. :-)

      Delete
  2. Hi hi grattis i efterskott fina du <3

    ReplyDelete