Sunday, July 28, 2013

...aaaand we're back

Prepare yourself to be bombarded with photos from the 2013 Frost Family Great Pacific Northwest Awesome Summer Road Trip in the next couple of weeks. My little camera is practically ready to burst after nine days of driving, exploring, sightseeing, eating, hiking, and socializing.

Where we went? Here is a short resumé:

Vancouver Island (British Columbia): Victoria, Butchart Gardens, Parksville, Ucluelet
Olympic Peninsula: Sequim, Hurricane ridge, Lake Crescent, Rialto Beach, Hoh rain rorest, Aberdeen
Bonus: North Bend, Snoqualmie falls


But before I start writing blog post after blog post with endless descriptions of giant trees and desolate beaches I'm going to savor the last days of my parents' visit. My brother has already gone back to Sweden, but the rest of us have a few more days to enjoy each other's company.

On today's agenda: wine tasting in Woodinville. I can't possibly let my folks leave without a close encounter with the lovely grapes of Washington. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment