Thursday, March 19, 2015

The March issue

From me, to you: two more Science Spotlight articles. In the current edition I'm using my (limited) powers to promote targeted alpha particle therapy - an experimental treatment modality with great potential for curing a range of cancer forms. Yes, I might be slightly biased, because yes, this is the field I'm working in. ...and yes, I happen to be a co-author of the featured paper. Yes, yes, yes. That certainly doesn't make it less interesting, however.

A for alphas: radioimmunotherapy scores high

The second article offers a sneak peek into the world of cancer genetics. This write-up required a bit of background research on my part, as the topic is quite far off from my normal stomping ground. I learned a lot in the process, though - and so will you if you read it.

From specific to general, and back again

Enjoy!

1 comment: