Tuesday, March 3, 2015

We know what works. Freedom Works. We know what's right. Freedom is right.*

Oh, Americans; you never cease to amaze me. This tee brings a whole new meaning to "Free Willy".


Seriously, we need a close-up of this. Am I seeing what I'm seeing?


Frankly, this makes no sense whatsoever to me, but I love it.

If you've got one of these babies, of course you have to wear it whilst whale watching. Of course. Made my day. (And the whales; the whales made my day too.)

Nota bene: this is just a sneak peek of the Hawaii summary that has yet to come, now that I'm back in Seattle. Be patient and I shall deliver.

*Who said it? George H.W. Bush did. Old daddy Bush; what a wordsmith. As in a smith. Of words. As in taking words and banging them with heavy things. FREEDOM!

3 comments: