Thursday, October 4, 2012

Keyed up!



Just picked up the keys to my new apartment. My own apartment! It's a tiny one bedroom unit in the heart of Fremont, and I can hardly wait to start filling it with curious items and peculiar furniture from the nearby thrift shops.

As I currently own little more than the clothes I'm wearing, I'm practically a charity case. Luckily, there are a lot of wonderful people surrounding me; Ollie and Nancy are providing me with a bed, and another friend from work gave me a whole box of plates, bowls, mugs and various kitchen utensils to start out with. The generosity! I feel deeply indebted to them.

Thus, tomorrow I'll take my bags and few belongings and begin a new chapter of my Seattle adventure. Stay tuned for pictures and a more detailed exposé of the apartment and its surroundings!

2 comments:

  1. Woho! Härligt att få bo själv igen. Hoppas lägenheten är fin!

    ReplyDelete