Sunday, December 22, 2013

22

...days from today plus 22 more days plus the quotient of 22 days divided by 2 equals February 15.

What's so special about February 15? you ask. Well, on February 15 I take off from Seattle–Tacoma International Airport towards sun and warmth. Towards beaches and djungle, fresh fruit and volcanoes. Towards pura vida and the motherland of my favorite Tico David. That's right, I've finally booked my plane tickets to Costa Rica! I'm staying there two weeks, exploring and enjoying life. Two lovely, lovely weeks...

But today I'm still in winter mode, celebrating the fourth Sunday of advent. The candles are lit, the Christmas presents wrapped, and the second batch of glögg bottled.


Tonight, the Frayos and I will revisit Bellevue Botanical Garden; the park made famous by blog posts such as A weekend to remember - Part I from last year. Lena and Sofia, we'll miss you!

2 comments:

  1. That car ride was so much fun! :-D Lots of hugs to you Fia, and to Scott, Shani and little Cian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The BEST park visit ever! Was so much fun. And the lightseeing afterwards was great. Thank you and hope you all had a great christmas. Lots of love and best wishes for the new year!

    ReplyDelete